PHITS user's manual and lecture notes
The latest version of the manual is 2.88
[ 2.88 ] 2016/09/30 UPDATE!
Manual is also updated in order to be suit for PHITS2.82
[ 2.82 ] 2015/12/24
[ 2.76 ] 2015/03/20
[ 2.64 ] 2014/02/19
[ 2.52 ] 2013/03/05
[ 2.30a ] 2011/12/02
[ 2.30 ] 2011/08/18
[ 2.23 ] 2010/10/04
- PHITS introduction (pdf, 9.8MB, 2016/09/30)
- Exercises: Exercises using Recommendation Settings and Utilities (ppt, 5.8MB, 2016/05/17)
- Exercises: How to stop α, β, γ-rays and neutrons? (ppt, 1.0MB, 2017/01/05)
- Exercises: Melt a snowman by proton beam (ppt, 1.5MB, 2017/03/06) UPDATE!
- Exercises: Shielding exercise (ppt, 0.7MB, 2017/01/10)
- Advanced Lecture: Useful Functions(pptx, 1.3MB, 2017/03/01)UPDATE!
- Advanced Lecture: Variance Reduction Techniques to Improve Efficiency of Calculation A (ppt, 2.7MB, 2017/01/05)
- Advanced Lecture: Variance Reduction Techniques to Improve Efficiency of Calculation B (ppt, 6.9MB, 2017/01/05)
- Advanced Lecture: Making Voxel Phantom (ppt, 2.3MB, 2016/05/17)
- Advanced Lecture: Setting of various source Part I (ppt, 1.6MB, 2017/01/05)
- Advanced Lecture: Setting of various source Part II (ppt, 1.5MB, 2016/05/17)
- Advanced Lecture: Connection between PHITS and DCHAIN-SP (ppt, 1.0MB, 2016/05/17)
Download zip file (including sample input files)
- Basic Lecture (zip, 13.4MB, 2017/04/27) UPDATE!
- Exercises (zip, 16.4MB, 2017/01/10)
- Advanced Lecture (zip, 33.6MB, 2017/01/05)
- DICOM2PHITS (zip, 23.1MB, 2016/10/28)
- Recommendation Settings (zip, 7.4MB, 2016/09/30)